Friday, September 19, 2003

29...

Hi! I'm 29! As of today actually. Misaki made a nice cake for me last night, and at work they brought out a cake and stuff and gave me a really nice card. I missed a call from Dad this morning, Nan sometime later, but managed to catch up with Phil and Masako when I got home from work. Nice to talk to you guys. Misaki's crashed, and here I am, one year away from 30, celebrating with my tall can of Kirin Ichiban. I'm a bit shocked actually - it's all happened so fast, but It's all good.
At least I'm not a 9-5er, technically speaking anyway. It's not much compensation for the wierd schedule I have, but it's all better than normality. I guess. If I didn't have to wear a suit everyday I'd have no complaints. So that's another year in the life of Mark Beattie...

No comments: