Wednesday, September 10, 2003

been a while...

about a week actually. Well, since last week the most interesting thing we did was go out last saturday night to an all-you-can-eat/all-you-can-drink beer garden with misaki's work friends. Fun. Sunday, Misaki took Tyler to meet some of her friends and their daughters, who loved Tyler to pieces. I was left at home to my own devices and so was forced to spend money on the car stereo. Just an adaptor so I can use my MD walkman. The desktop pc died, bringing an end to my efforts to burn cd's to listen to. It's funny, Misaki complains about not being able to check her emails, but then hassles me when I mention upgrading it. The thing wont event POST anymore! It's so old and smelly that to justify spending any money on it at all I'd have to completely replace most of the core components. Fine with me, but Misaki's smart enough to know that once the upgrade process begins it's a never ending vicious cycle. Again, fine with me, but she's the one thinking about where the money comes from.

No comments: