Thursday, August 14, 2003

obon

Well, Misaki and I are both on holidays and we're off to Dave and Michiko's for a few days! It's going to be nice to see them again and really cool to see Amy, Ace and Tyler together. We're flying up there in a few hours. Beautiful rainy day today too. It's going to be great.

In other, unrelated news, I've started burning songs onto cd's to listen to in the car. I don't know, I just find it really exciting. I can also feel myself inching slowly closer towards upgrading our desktop pc. Can you believe I'm still using a Celeron 400? Should be in a museum. But a higher priority might be to finally mod the xbox and make it useable. Rambling. Must be the sake hangover. That stuff's so evil! We got together at Misaki's parents place last night for an obon meal, and her dad and his brother were busilly getting stuck into it. um...

It was cool the other night catching Phil at Nan's place and setting up a voice chat. Have to do that more often. Should do it with video one day.

No comments: